Łukasz Jastrubczak – Several motives on Letter S
Cristina David and Alexis Emery-Dufoug
Workshop with the kids of Plaveč
Frédéric and Agathe Desmesure – Portraits of inhabitants of Plaveč
Łukasz Jastrubczak – Workshop on Letter S
Workshop on letter S, are about silence, Schoenberg’s dodecaphonic system and spectralism.
In second part of the workshop (Vertical part) participants are asked to blindfold themselves with a piece of black fabric. After listening to first 10 minutes of „Credo for 9 celli” by Horațiu Rădulescu participants are asked to tell the most ridiculous, surreal impression, that comes in to ones mind. The pattern of who speaks after whom is explained in the first part of the workshop (horizontal part).
The Pattern :
1. Digits from each participant’s phone number were summed up e.g.(4+8+7+2+2+3+9+8+2+7+4).
2. The result, a number (e.g. 56) positions a tone on 8 octaves piano scale (56 is tone F on fifth octave).
3. Following the notation of first dodecaphonic composition of Schoenberg – „Five Piano Pieces” Op. 23 the tones of participants are retraced.
4. Order of tones of participants in Schoenberg composition determines the order of storytelling during the workshop.
Beáta Kolbašovská and Lujza Magova
Videotutorial for slovak touristic dictionary
Lesson 2- Shopping
Ahoj Bea– Hello Bea [aa-hoy Be-a]
Ahoj Lujza– Hello Lujza [aa-hoy Luy-za]
Ako sa máš?– How are you? [ako sa mash?]
Dobre– good [do-bre]
Kam ideš?– where are you going? [kam e-desh?]
Idem nakupovať– I am going to do shopping [idem na-ku-po-vath]
A čo ti treba?– And what do you need? [a cho thi tre-ba?]
Potraviny– Groceries [po-tra-ve-nee]
Toto je chleba– This is bread [to-to ye hhhle-ba]
Aha, syr!– Look, cheese! [a-ha seer]
Vezmem si aj mlieko– I will also take milk [vez-mam se ay mlea-ko]
Choď s tým do riti!– Go to ass with this [hhhoth s theem do re-the]
Prepáčte teta– Sorry ma’am [pre-paa-chthe the-ta]
Díky teta– thanks ma’am [dhee-ke the-ta]
Dovidenia– goodbye [do-ve-dhe-nhy-a]
Łukasz Jastrubczak – Mechanisms for an Entente configuration
1. Digits from each participant’s phone number were summed up (4+8+7+2+2+3+9+8+2+7+4).
2. The result, a number (e.g. Łukasz has number 56) positions a tone on 8 octaves piano scale (Łukasz’s 56 is tone F on fifth octave).
list of participants :
Agata Dutkowska – Alexis Emery‐Dufoug – Beáta Kolbašovská – Cristina David – Fred Desmesure – Agathe Tournier – Edyta Mąsior – Guillaume du Boisbaudry – Jarosław Wójtowicz – Joanna Bednarczyk – Judit Kurtág – Kubo Pisek – László Milutinovits – Lujza Magova – Łukasz Jastrubczak – Małgorzata M. Dudek – Marek Mardosewicz – Marta Jonville – Mathieu Lericq – Nils Clouzeau – Dominika Wilczyńska – Barbara Nawrowka – Paul Maquaire – Roman Dziadkiewicz – Seydou Grépinet – Simon Quéheillard – Tomas Matauko – Valérie de Saint-‐Do – Julie Chovin
Lecture of Juliana Sokolova
Presentation of the result of her research in the residency in Krakow.
Listen to the lecture here
Julie Chovin – Something is going on
From the film shooting of a collective movie with PALCE LIZAĆ (Barbara Nawrocka and Dominika Wilczyńska), Jarosław Wójtowicz, Łukasz Jastrubczak, Małgorzata M. Dudek, Joanna Bednarczyk…
Question of sight, question of power : who is filming, have the camera in hand (or here on the knee), who are models, playing. Who plays with who ?